QSO UK
Maxon CM 70 (urgent help) Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QSO UK
Maxon CM 70 (urgent help) Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team
QSO UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxon CM 70 (urgent help)

Go down

Maxon CM 70 (urgent help) Empty Maxon CM 70 (urgent help)

Post by max123 Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:21 am

I have 1 month old CB radio Maxon CM 70 and in last 2 week  I have strange problem suddenly radio lost all signal in receive and in output, S-meter don’t show anything, After some time I discover what causes problem in my CB radio.
I have for test purpose 6 days work with low (L) back light and everything work just fine, after 6 days I switch back light from L (low) to H (high) and the same error appeared again.
Then I turn-off and on CB several time and I manage to turn back light to L (low) and again CB work all just fine.
To be 100% sure I repeat the same step twice and I manage to get the same error again, so problem is when I in Mode choose H (high) back light.
Also, I have  re-solder all parts in VCO mode, so I don’t believe that problem is in VCO mode but who knows.
Can you please be kind and and give me some direction where to look for potential problem, or can you ask someone who have the same rig or have knowledge about this rig so I can be directed where to look for potential problem.
Please, any info I don't know where to look, I have also check all 4 transistors 2SB1367x2, driver and power all are OK, I don't know where to look, is it maybe processor?
Please, contact me on mail: max328ct001(monkey)yahoo.com

max123

Registration date : 2013-09-17
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down