QSO UK
I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team? Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QSO UK
I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team? Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team
QSO UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team?

2 posters

Go down

I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team? Empty I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team?

Post by Observer Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 am

Perhaps someone could explain to me why the Team TS-6M thread has been locked?

Observer

Registration date : 2010-03-01
Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team? Empty Re: I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team?

Post by simon007 Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Sure, I locked the thread as there is nothing more to be said there. You had a radio, it stinks. I had a radio it works, there is nothing more to be added to it really. You have a refund, the radio now is not new, not exciting and nothing more.

And as for the title of your comments, I will not comment on that but if you really think that after all that has been said then it shows how little you know. Infact, it was me who emailed Team and asked them to read your comments, asked dealers if they had experienced the same as you. If it was a general fault then THE WHOLE WORLD needs to be told it so others do not make a mistake and buy something that is rotten. IT IS GENERAL that the radio has a nasal tone with the new electret, look at you tube and see that the MX8, MX8 MK1 and MX8 MK3 all have the same effect from the same element in the mike.
Yours is refunded so the "horror" for you is over, and when someone else arrives with the same troubles they can start another thread on how bad they are also. Not any troubles.

On the German CB Forum I also posted links to here so people could see if they wanted to, and also report comments on here (if they joined) about these issues. Nothing biased to anyone, when you spend your own pound/euro then you want something decent. Some have commented on the link, mostly about the channel bleep, the not detachable power cable and how much the radio looks like a Harry II thats the most comments. And i wait for more. The radio is sold here more as started weeks before UK. Ask Doug did he find a hum when the radio is left in standby? If yes then you have 1st series and if not then you have the newest of the new series.

Last edited by simon007 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2007-10-04
Number of posts : 1612

Back to top Go down

I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team? Empty Re: I didn't realise the forum was sponsered by Team?

Post by simon007 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 pm

This morning, 0906 CET I have emailed Team GmBh as wanted to see what they believe about this. So, wait and see if they reply or send an email.

As you had there address am sure you emailed them and would like to know what they said.

So, lets see...
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:37 pm

It looks to me like you're on the defensive for Team and by locking that thread you are trying to prevent me from making further comments, like you want the last word on the subject.

I've drawn my own conclusions to your motives behind this action and I'm sure others will do the same.

Every TS-6M Knights has in stock has the same none-compatible aerial socket, hence my comment that a lot of these will be going bang.

My last comment on this subject, goodbye.

Observer

Registration date : 2010-03-01
Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by simon007 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

I am not a defender of nothing. Shows you DO NOT KNOW ME as you make comments that are false. I have killed off more radios with reviews than i care to remember.

As someone who thinks shit should be called shit then I truly believe you should contact Team. The radio in your words is not fit for purpose and thus SHOULD NEVER BE SOLD.

If I had 1/4 of what you had then sure I would tell the world. I had a Roadcom FS that was TOTAL RUBBISH and wrote it, and told the same to the company that made it.

Same as Emperor Kenji from President. It was called Thailand Rubbish in my review, do you see them more?? No they were deleted from sale.

Do you want blood from a stone or what?

a) told you take it back
b) told you email the manufacturer
c) i contacted Team and told them it was bad, sent them links to look at the forum
d) Asked them to contact Knights and Doug

IF THEY SELL SOMETHING GOOD HERE, there is no excuse to sell rubbish in the UK so am fair and to the point.

You have your tti, it suits you well although you compare a Yaesu with a CB for audio so cannot comment more. It seems that you need to sit and decide what you need. If you need a Yaesu then why mess with a tti or a Team as they are like chalk and cheese.

"On the Defensive" How can I say something is rubbish when mine works? I have bought another one yesterday from KEIMFUNK here also for a friend of mine. If it was so bad, mine would be on ebay for sale. Many more have passed this way, as am not a home for rubbish but other than swap the mike there is nothing i can say to make it worse than it is. I only defend MY RADIO as it is not bad, it works well and apart from a rotten channel bleep that is a stupid 1 euro cent idea i like the radio. Works fine when am mobile...

Alan UK
Team GmBh
Albrecht
Midland Germany

THEY ALL want comments from the owners of stuff. Albrecht had the AE6890, bag of shite. Software Bugs Killed It. Now there are updates to stop the troubles. Took over 1 year but they took the time to solve it.

President: So many Jackson II sold and ALL have finals issues. Radios sent from all over the UK to France to be fixed, and returned back. 8 weeks to make a repair. No solution going onwards at the moment, just a repair.

If you have trouble then try to solve it. Ranting and Raging here does not do nothing. The dealer and the maker have there cash, and thats it game over. You have the email, ask them for help. Maybe they send you one from DL? Order one here, whatever. You have a bad experience but many others have not. And thats my comment, call it defensive or call it what you like. If mine is not the same, I cannot agree with you to make you happy.
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down