QSO UK
Team TS-6M - Page 2 Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QSO UK
Team TS-6M - Page 2 Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team
QSO UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team TS-6M

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team TS-6M - Page 2 Empty Re: Team TS-6M

Post by Observer Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 pm

simon007 wrote: What was the serial number for interest?

No idea sorry. but I'm glad your experience was similar, at least I know it isn't just me.

Observer

Registration date : 2010-03-01
Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by simon007 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Observer wrote:
simon007 wrote: What was the serial number for interest?

No idea sorry. but I'm glad your experience was similar, at least I know it isn't just me.

With Mike YES, but thats as they use a good electret as the limited amount of audio allowed. Other than that, works well. I now use it with a Team Handmike with echo and sounds nice..

BUT, saying that............. These days I use a JFK II or a Kucha Jackson II when am around on the air.
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2007-10-04
Number of posts : 1612

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 am

I can see a lot of these CB's going bang if they're not recalled by the manufacturer. I'm getting my money back (thanks Doug) and am glad to see the back of this rubbish Team TS-6M.

Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by simon007 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 am

Observer wrote:I can see a lot of these CB's going bang if they're not recalled by the manufacturer. I'm getting my money back (thanks Doug) and am glad to see the back of this rubbish Team TS-6M.

I do not think so. There are many sold, and very limited complaints. Why would you recall lets say 5000 pieces as 1 person has an issue?
Every single Jackson II has a bad output transistor and NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL, just replace them under warranty. And I know someone who has 3 Jacksons and of these, all three have been repaired now 2 times and each time takes 8 weeks minimum from sending to the return of the radio. And look, thats 300euro plus and not 60euro so better to get things in perspective.

I have 1 prototype and works fine
I have another with serial less than 200 and works ok also, just nasal audio
I have another from the UK and thats fine, just nasal audio

ALL Radios have something, nothing is perfect and lets be honest. 1 mans rubbish is another mans excellent radio!
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by simon007 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm

So, unlocked the thread and can add two things from people with the TS6. A guy from the UK emailed me (Michael) and told me his was wonderful and works well and super audio.

And the second person (me) I have one arrive today from a dealer KEIMFUNK and it buzzes like hell. Check the you tube as we know this was fixed by Team in radios returned to them. Also the case was scratched on the sides from new and the screws had seemed to be undone more than enough. And most of all THE ASC HAS A DOUBLE BLEEP WHEN OPEN AND CLOSES but the channel change and ALL other bleeps on my other Ts6's are not on this one. So, i have serial number 10 that bleeps on channel change and 1 time when turn on/off the ASC. I have one today with a serial number below 10 and it double bleeps on ASC and nothing on channel change and have another with no bleeps on ASC but on channel change.

BUT THE AUDIO is excellent on the one that buzzes. Goes to show you? Cannot have it all.

Maybe have 2 prototypes?? Madness Team TS-6M - Page 2 Affraid

Nothing to hide as I said enough times before. Sh1te must be called Sh1te and this one today is the worst of the lot and with the lowest serial number... That is why I asked before about the serial number as some lower ones had issues.

Team GmBh did read Stuart (Observer) Issues and will ask for the radio to be returned via the importer to the UK (Sigma Communications) so will report more when the radio is back and there is something to say. To see the beeeeeeeeesssss and buzzzzzzzzzzz check the link below. Maybe load slow as in HD and am not sure about the Buzz whether you can hear it.....
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by simon007 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 pm

simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer Wed May 26, 2010 8:16 am

I see that Knights no longer have these CB's listed on their website.

Heard you (007) briefly last week on ch38 I think it was on your TS-6M, you made the trip to Anglesey OK Team TS-6M - Page 2 Icon_smile so some TS6's work as you say

Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by simon007 Wed May 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Observer wrote:I see that Knights no longer have these CB's listed on their website.

Heard you (007) briefly last week on ch38 I think it was on your TS-6M, you made the trip to Anglesey OK Team TS-6M - Page 2 Icon_smile so some TS6's work as you say

Yes if it was me on 38 then sure it was me. I have them here now as mentioned before, the newest from the series are superb. That was a quote NOT FROM ME but someone spoke to using one just yesterday. Hope hear you also, and about knights well cannot comment as do not know the reasons. SIGMA Communications are the sole importer of the radio to the UK as told before.
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer Wed May 26, 2010 11:14 pm

I did try to get back to you, I think you had contacts on the south coast of England (the one who said you wasn't in Germany) Yorkshire and Ireland I think.
I'll certainly try again if I hear you Team TS-6M - Page 2 Icon_smile

Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by simon007 Thu May 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Could be indeed, contacts were at that time:

Huddersfield
Norwich
Folkstone
Heathrow Airport
Staines
Lulworth Cove
Rochdale

And yesterday 26.05 was at least a 1hour contact with the guys in the North East of UK in Delboy Country but he was not around at the time sadly. Bob, Stan, Arthur and around 100 more. Also Mark in Essex 26TM037 was loud here also but the conditions were manic. Spoke to some from here using a handheld and rubberduck, also a long wire antenna also
simon007
simon007
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2