QSO UK
Nevada Scam. Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QSO UK
Nevada Scam. Screenshot2010-02-07at162224-1
Welcome to QSOUK the forum for all radio users.
Sign in and enjoy No Adverts, Members Gallery and a Chat Room.

The QSOUK Team
QSO UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nevada Scam.

2 posters

Go down

Nevada Scam. Empty Nevada Scam.

Post by daxi Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm

I have just received a 10 meter "Comet" antenna I had ordered off Nevada via ebay. It is not as described firstly it should have had a mag mount secondly it was a cheap copy & not the Comet antenna described.
I phoned & was told all their other "Comet Antennas" were made by Comet, but not this one & that he felt it was as described, I then had to argue to get a verbal agreement that my postage costs incurred due to their mis selling of this item would be refunded.
I have emailed them to confirm the details of why I reject the goods & what I expect & why & await Thieu written response.
daxi
daxi
Admin
Admin

Call Sign : M0LSX
Special Event Calls : Various.
Registration date : 2007-10-30
Number of posts : 765

http://www.qrz.com/M0LSX

Back to top Go down

Nevada Scam. Empty Re: Nevada Scam.

Post by porky.69 Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:25 am

report them to e bay. and ask for a re fund ...its like me ordering a antron 99 and a sillver rod turning up instead !!!!! Nevada Scam. Icon_evil Nevada Scam. Icon_cry
good luck
porky.69
porky.69

HF Rig :
HF Antenna :
Preferred Bands : all
Registration date : 2009-01-20
Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by daxi Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm

I opened several grievences against them yesterday, with both ebay & paypal & suddenly I got a phone call from them. The antenna has now been returned at thier exspense & a refund is promised.
I did complain to ebay as they were still advertising those antenna as "manufactured by Comet." I complained that the goods were missing the promised mag mount & was a cheap copy, I asked paypal for a full refund at breakfast time yesterday & just before 10am I got a phone call from them!!!!!
I was told they had responded on Monday via ebay confirming that they would pay return postage, but as I had emailed them late Monday afternoon & as it was not until yesterday when I escalated the complaint to paypal that I heard anything, I'm not sure their version of ...I'm surprised to hear you did not get our ebay message is totally believable, My last email to them complaining was late Monday afternoon & hours after I had sent & received all my Monday communications with ebay, plus my further complaints to ebay about misrepresenting the antenna & my paypal complaint were yesterday & directly before I received their phone call, so the timings suggest it was my escalation from complaining to them & ebay to making life hard by reporting specific issues to both ebay & paypal that resulted in action.
daxi
daxi
Admin
Admin

Call Sign : M0LSX
Special Event Calls : Various.
Registration date : 2007-10-30
Number of posts : 765

http://www.qrz.com/M0LSX

Back to top Go down

Post by porky.69 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 am

i hope things work out for you. and good luck ...it is very bad business. i think we have all had bad dealings with cb \ radio shops
i know i have !!
porky.69
porky.69

HF Rig :
HF Antenna :
Preferred Bands : all
Registration date : 2009-01-20
Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content